Candidates must possess the essential qualifications mentioned against the post. Qualifications mentioned above should be from any of the recognized State/National Boards, Indian Universities duly approved by the UGC or any of the recognized Indian Institutes duly approved by AICTE. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree/Diploma /Certificate of the necessary qualification as on 1.6.2018.
2. Candidates must possess the essential qualifications mentioned against the post, i.e., for example where essential qualification is H.S.C.(12th) or equivalent, candidates not possessing certificate of H.S.C.(12th) or equivalent will not be eligible.
3. Non submission of requisite documents and application fees as mentioned above by the candidate during this process will disqualify his candidature from further participation in the recruitment process. Further, in case it is found during verification that requisite documents do not meet the prescribed criteria, his candidature will not be considered any further in the recruitment process.
1. (a) Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2) examination or equivalent. Rs. 17700- 44600.
(b) Certificate Course in Stenography with speed in English Shorthand/Typing at 100 wpm / 40 wpm or Hindi Shorthand/Typing at 90 wpm/40 wpm Weightage of 5% in the marks at HSC level for graduates, 10% for post graduates and in addition 5% to those having proficiency in computer working/application through a course of not less than 6 months.
2. Basic pay of Rs. 17700/- in the scale of Rs.17700-44600 and other admissible allowances as applicable. Total gross emoluments will be approximately Rs. 25,750/- per month plus HRA as admissible (if not residing in Mumbai Port Trust quarters
Vacancy 1 Stenographer
Vacancies 01 Post
Salary Rs. 17,700 - Rs. 44,600/- Per Month
Experience 1 - 3 years
Job Location Mumbai
Last Date to Apply 07/07/2018
How to Apply
(1) Candidates must apply in the prescribed format attached.
(2) Persons already in service of Government/Semi Government Organisations/ Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel. The particulars furnished should be certified by the Head of the Department/Competent Authority. Applications not received through proper channel will not be considered.
(3) Necessary documents in support of essential qualifications, experience, Caste, Application fees etc. shall be forwarded along with the application. Candidates belonging to OBC category should produce the Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority stating his/her ‘OBC’ status as well as exclusion from “Creamy Layer”.