OPGC Recruitment 2017- Odisha Power Generation Corporation ltd invites application from experience candidates for recruitment of Dy. Manager, sr. Manager, Assistant manager, Ash pond (Asst. Manager) and other posts. Particularly, 29 vacancies are allotted for following disciplines, as shown in below table. Eligible and willing candidates can apply these posts through online only. Other mode of application will not be considered. The application link is available from the official website of OPGC (i.e) www.opgc.co.in
OPGC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 28
Name of the Posts:
1. Sr. Manager (Safety): 01 Post
2. Sr. Manager (Fuel Management): 01 Post
3. Manager Generator & Auxiliaries: 01 Post
4. Dy. Manager (Operation) Field Engineer: 08 Posts
5. Deputy Manager BOP Instrumentation (Environment, 24VDC, Fire etc). (C&I): 01 Post
6. Dy Manager (Electrical) Facility Management: 01 Post
7. Assistant Manager (Operation) CHP: 04 Posts
8. Ash Pond (Asst. Manager): 01 Post
9. Dy. Manager Mechanical (Boiler & Aux): 01 Post
10. Dy. Manager Mechanical (Ash System): 01 Post
11. Dy. Manager Mechanical (Turbine & Aux and BOP): 01 Post
12. Deputy Manager (Operation) – Field Engineer OPGC-II: 05 Posts
13. Assistant Manager (Chemists)OPGC-II: 01 Post
14. Assistant Manager (CHP): 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a recognized degree in any branch of engineering. with degree or diploma in industrial safety (Recognized by Govt. of Odisha) with adequate knowledge of Odia language for post-1, Bachelor’s Engineering degree in any discipline for post-2, Degree in Electrical Engineering/ EEE/ equivalent degree for post-3, 6, 7 & 14, Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ C&I or any other equivalent engineering discipline for post-4, Degree in Instrumentation Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ EEE/ equivalent degree for post-5, Degree in Civil Engineering for post-8, Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent for post-9, 10 & 11, Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ C&I or any other equivalent engineering discipline for post-12, Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering/ M.Sc in Chemistry for post-13 with minimum 60% marks, with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on telephonic and personal interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.opgc.co.in on or before 30-10-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.opgc.co.in.
2. Go to Careers—>Current Openings & click on “Click here to view Current Job Openings”.
3. Read all the notification.
4. Select the desired post & click on Apply Online.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form
6. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-10-2017
For more details like category details, experience & other information click on the link given below…