India Post Office Recruitment 2017, 3963 GDS Vacancies, apply online
India Post Office Recruitment 2017 | Gramin Dak Sevaks | Bihar & Chattisgarh Postal Circle | Total Vacancies | Apply online
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in official notifications. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains India Post Office Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Organization Name: India Post
Job Location: Bihar & Chattisgarh
· 10th standard from a recognized institute/Board.
· Computer Knowledge.
· Check official notification for complete educational Qualification.
· Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 40 yrs.
· However, check official notification for age relaxation.
· Merit List (10th Standard)
Mode of Payment
· Offline Payment – Head Post Office.
· Online Mode
How to apply for India Post GDS vacancies
1. First go to official website and then click the appropriate vacancies link.
2. Download advertisements and then read the notifcations carefully.
3. Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
4. Click new registration in home page and register your candidature.
5. With the use of registration details apply online for GDS vacancies.
6. Select the appropriate postal circles while applying online.
7. Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
8. Pay application fee offline on or before the last date.
9. Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
10. Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
Opening date of online application :- 20.09.2017
Last date for online application (Bihar):- 19.10.2017
Last date for online application (Chattisgarh) 20.10.2017
Important link :-