BSNL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 996 Junior Accounts Officer Posts: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 996 Junior Accounts Officer vacancies in BSNL from Open Market through Online Competitive Examinations- 2017 on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11-09-2017 to 15-10-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection Process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
BSNL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 996
Name of the Post: Junior Accounts Officer
Name of the Circles:
1. Andaman & Nicobar: 13 posts
2.Andhra Pradesh: 72 posts
3. Assam: 32 posts
4.Bihar: 22 posts
5. Chhattisgarh: 19 posts
6. Chennai Telecom Direst: 23 posts
7. Gujarat: 71 posts
8. Haryana : 36 posts
9. Himachal Pradesh: 18 posts
10. Jammu & Kashmir: 16 posts
11. Jharkhand: 11 posts
12. Karnataka: 62 posts
13. Kerala: 41 posts
14. Kolkata Telecom District: 08 posts
15. Madhya Pradesh: 38 posts
16. Maharashtra: 135 posts
17. North East-I: 14 posts
18. North East-II: 05 posts
19. Northern Telecom Region (NTR): 16 posts
20. Odisha: 20 posts
21. Punjab: 61 posts
22. Rajasthan: 46 posts
23. Tamil Nadu: 34 posts
24. Telangana: 19 posts
25. Uttar Pradesh (East): 65 posts
26. Uttar Pradesh (West): 41 posts
27. Uttarakhand: 11 posts
28. West Bengal: 56 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 20 – 30 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC Candidates and 10 years for OC-PWD candidates. For more relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M.COM/ CA/ ICWA/ CS from a recognized institution/ University (as on 1st Jan 2017 as per Recruitment Rule of BSNL).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online Competitive Examination.
Examination Fee: Applicants required to pay of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) for OC/ OBC candidates and of `500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for SC/ ST candidates shall be paid through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
How to Apply:Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in from 11-09-2017 to 15-10-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in
2. Select the desired post & Read the notification carefully
3. Click Apply Online & Read the Important Dates.
4. Click on New Registration if candidates would be New User.
5. Login directly if candidates have already registered.
6. Fill all the details & submit the application form.
7. After submission of application form, take printout of the application form for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee 11-09-2017
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee 15-10-2017
Starting Date for Editing Application 16-10-2017
Last Date to Editing Application 18-10-2017
Last Date for Printing of Application 23-10-2017
Date of Competitive Examination From 05-11-2017