1. Loved Indians,
Let us celebrate & enjoy the freedom to live independently in our country Cheerfully, Helpfully, Hopefully, Peaceful by remembering our National Heroes who gave us Freedom after suffering pain & humiliation. A Proud Indian
2. The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibilities and the wings of Independence: Happy Independence Day
3. Long years ago, we made a tryst with destiny and now the time comes when we shall redeem our pledge… At the stroke of the midnight hour, when the world sleeps, India will awake to life and freedom. Independence Day 15th August !!
4. Freedom is something that money can’t buy, it’s the result of the struggles of many brave hearts.Let us honor them today and always
5. Remember the sacrifice our Indian freedom fighters who shaped this country. Rejoice and celebrate the day with pride. Independence Day greetings to you and your family
6. We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.
7. This Independence Day brings forth a new hope to make our tomorrows most beautiful and cherished. Wishing everyone a very Happy 15th of August.
8. We shed many tears to get this land, now filled it with smiles and happiness
9. Independence means enjoying the freedom and empowering others too to let them do so.
10.Freedom is the atmosphere in which humanity thrives. Breathe it in – Happy Independence Day #15 August #