Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 - 109 Vacancies for Stenographers
High court of Gujarat, Ahmadabad has announced an employment notification Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2017 on its official website for appointing the candidates as various vacant stenographer positions. As per this notification, Gujarat High Court is going to fulfil 109 Stenographer Grade II posts. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are available from 01st August, 2017 at its official page. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 15th August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 109 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Stenographer Grade II (Class II).
Candidates maximum age should be 21 years for general and 40 years for SC/ST/Socially and Educationally Backward Classes.
Candidates must possess graduation degree from any recognized university and should have speed in English & Gujarati Short Hand & Must have Computer Knowledge.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in the following,
- Stenography Test or Skill Test.
- Viva Voice test.
Selected applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.27700/- to Rs.44850/- with other allowances per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.250/-.
- Notification Released on: 27/07/2017.
- Starting date for online application form: 01/08/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/08/2017.
- Date of the Skill Test: 08/10/2017.
- Date of viva voice test: In the month of November/December, 2017.
Steps to apply for Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Gujarat High Court www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of High Court jobs 2017.
- Then click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application with mandatory details of the applicant.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in