SSC recruitment 2017-18 notification 1102 Scientific Assistant in India Metrological department
Staff Selection Commission will conduct a open competitive examination for recruitment to the post of Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department, Group „B‟ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post, in the Level 6 of the Pay Matrix (Pay Band2(Rs.9300-34800) plus Grade Pay Rs.4200 in pre-revised scale),from 20.11.2017 to 27.11.2017 in computer based mode all over the country.
SSC Scientific Assistant eligibility for 1102 vacancies
Scientific Assistant: 1102 Posts
- Qualification As on 04.08.2017:-Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/ Computer Science/Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution/University or equivalent.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month Plus Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
Age Limit:- Not exceeding 30 years as on 04.08.2017.
Age Relaxation: SC/ST 5 years, OBC 3 years, PH 10 years for other categories check official notification.
SSC Scientific assistant application feeApplication fee is Rs. 100/-. Candidate may note that only online applications will be accepted at www.ssconline.nic.in. Fees can be paid through SBI challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/debit cards of any bank. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance. All women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Handicapped categories are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders.
How to apply for SSC Scientific Assistant 2017The application must be submitted through online mode only, below are the steps to apply online application.
- Go to official website of SSC > ssc.nic.in
- Go to Apply link and then select the Other Tab there you will get Apply Link.
- There you will be redirected to online application page.
- If you already registered for ssc website then log in or else create new profile.
- Now here you will get all the options to submit your profile.
- You also need to pay application fee.
- After filling your form you need to submit it and then you can take printout for future reference.