India Post Office Recruitment 2017 | Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) | Total Vacancies 10992 | Apply online for Date Extended GDS Online Selection Process
24.07.2017 to 29.07.2017
India Post Office Recruitment 2017 – India Post has rescheduled the online selection process of Grami Dak Sevaks (GDS) for certain postal circles. This is a great opportunity for candidates who already registered but couldn’t apply for the selection process of GDS. Now, the selection process has rescheduled and the last date of recruitment has extended. Particularly, the reschedule process was announced for 10992
GDS vacancies. Already registered candidates apply online for the selection process as per the schedule. Submit GDS online application form @ India Post careers. This Page explains India Post Office Recruitment 2017 in brief. Merit list of candidates for GDS Posts has announced for Odisha Postal circle.
GDS online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in Circle wise GDS official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
India Post is a government of India agency, executing postal services in India. It has been functioning since 1854. Headquarter is located in Sansad Marg, New Delhi until now. They provide services such as letter post, parcel services, EMS, delivery, freight forwarding, third-party logistics and also deposit account. Presently, there are 22 postal circles in India and it has more than 4 lakhs employees are working in this
Eligibility criteria for India Post Office GDS Posts
- 10th standard from a recognized institute/Board.
- Computer Knowledge.
- Check official notification for complete educational Qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 40 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit List
- Interview (optional)
Mode of Payment
- Offline Payment – Head Post Office.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for India Post Office GDS vacancies
- First go to official website and then look for GDS Notification.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online with register number.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
24.07.2017 to 29.07.2017